Saturday, June 7, 2014

Mario Bro's Birthday party!

 My son was crazy about super mario bros so for his 6th Birthday we had a super mario bros party. I made the cake and as usual Creative and messy...my castle collapsed but it's okay because It did not affect the taste! It was hard to find Mario supplies so I made Luigi hats out of  poster board and elastic string. I also used other printables to help decorate.
 For games: I downloaded the mario theme song  and used a black ball as a bomb. We played hot potato with it. I also did a Gold coin hunt. I hid Gold coins and had the kids find them. Then we did an obstacle course set up with different characters in the mario game. At the end of the party we did a pinata that I made to look like king koopa! It was alot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment