Friday, October 7, 2011

Pizza Party

Maddie's 4th Birthday was probably one of the cheapest parties, at about $40, I have thrown but a blast all the same!! She wanted to make pizzas with her friends. We started the party by decorating chef hats I made out of construction paper  I made them before the party and the kids decorated them. Here are directions on how to make them out of tape and white computer paper http://www.ehow.com/how_4761840_make-paper-chef-hat.html  There are companies who sell them in bulk too if you don't want to make them. I also order little aprons from orientaltrading.com and put the all the kids names on thier aprons.

Once everyone had their apron and hat I brought out greased mini pie pans with a handful of pizza dough in each one and had the kids spread it out in their pan. Then brought out a bowl with pizza sauce and gave each child their own spoon. Then they spread their sauce then added the cheese and pepperoni. I marked all the pans with everyones initials and put them in the oven for about 15 minutes. while they were baking we played pin the tail on the donkey and let the kids play.

when they were done. I let them cool then brought them out to the kids. They Loved them. Paper supplies I got online at Oriental trading, I think they may be gone now though because I can't find them. It was pizza slice shaped plates and invitations. Goody bags where pizza slice shaped boxes. with mini bubbles bought in the wedding section at the dollar store, candy and other little toys found in party packs. It was a great party and super easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment