Saturday, October 8, 2011

Rock Star Party

Our little Rock star maddie turned 7 last year so what else then have a rockstar party!!Invitations I made by googling images of girl rock stars and found a cute rocker girl. The invitation told everyone to come dressed as rock stars. We started the party off with big craft stars. The kids put their names on it and decorated them with markers and stickers. For decorations We got camp rock paper supplies. I bought the blow up guitars and Microphones at Giantpartystore.com they had a very good prices on both items! We bought the stage from overstock.com it was easy to assemble and came with a microphone and speaker.

We played freeze dance and when they kids were "out" they got to pick a prize from a box.(I do not like sad kids who loose at parties :o( I made 1 box for girls full of clip on earings, neckelaces and rings. I made a boy box with wrist sweat bands and sunglasses. The winner got a pack of "POP ROCKS"


We also played pass the microphone (hot potato) When they were out the got another toy from the box. The winner also got "POP ROCKS"


I got karaoke disney and kidzbop music and let the kids have a talent show.

I made the cupcake cake. I love cupcake cakes b/c the pull apart aspect makes it so easy to serve!!
We had a ROCKIN good time!:0)

No comments:

Post a Comment